Tuesday, October 14, 2014

What is Sara's Little Formula?



Over the past 30 years I have developed a style and system of working with students.  This system has led to many successes for hundreds of students since the 1980's and continuing today.  One day not so long ago I began thinking about my system and what made it work for my students.  After a major deconstruction of this system of mine I realized that it was simply a formula for success - the student's success.  So I then re-named my system.  I now refer to it as Sara's Little Formula.

Sara's Little Formula is comprised of many elements.  Sometimes all parts of this formula are used with students and other times only a few of the most needed elements of the formula are provided to students.  In this way I can configure my formula to work with a variety of students and get the specific results that are needed.  

The most important element of Sara's Little Formula is belief in the ability of the student to improve.  Every student with whom I have had the pleasure of working over the years has had that from me.  By simply believing in the student and in his or her ability to improve, success begins.

Because whether we believe we can or we can't improve, we are right.

More to come.........



Sara L Fitts and SLF Consulting are dedicated to academic and instructional coaching and consulting - and student success.  For more information, please visit our website today.


No comments:

Post a Comment